Important BC-PASS Account Reminders
We are working to continuously share information you need to guarantee you pay the lowest toll rates for your vehicle class and AVOID higher Pay-by-Mail rates. If you have questions, please visit us at the walk-in Customer Service Center, 300 Center Avenue, Suite 101. Our customer service representatives are happy to walk you through the best options for your needs.
Residents Without BC-PASS Accounts
If you haven’t yet created your BC-PASS account to guarantee FREE tolling on your Class 1 passenger vehicle(s), please do so online, in person or by phone. You are NOT required to provide payment information of any kind to create an account and have a transponder in your vehicle.
Your only requirement to receive the resident tolling discount is to provide a valid vehicle registration for each vehicle needing a transponder.
We do recommend setting up an account with payment on file if you intend to:
- Pull a boat or trailer that will push your vehicle into Class 2.
- Use your BC-PASS for travel on toll roads outside of Bay City. Reminder, if traveling outside of Liberty or Independence bridges, check with the tolling agency to see if they are compliant in IAG for reading 6c sticker tag technology.
Residents with Existing BC-PASS Accounts
Please make sure you have provided us with your vehicle registration(s) if you didn’t at the time of account creation or if you have subsequently added vehicles to your account online. We must have a registration card on file for each vehicle requesting the discount. You can do this online or in person.
- If you have an existing BC-PASS account but have not yet provided a method of payment, please do so online, in person, or by phone.
- If you have not yet selected the $15/mo option and want to, please reach out to us in person or by phone.
- If you haven’t created a BC-PASS account at all yet, you can do so online, in person or by phone. Visit baycitybridgepartners.com for more information.
If you are not already using an E-ZPass compatible transponders, please work with our commercial account representative to make sure your BC-PASS account is created and funded and your transponders are properly installed to avoid Pay-by-Mail rates. Reach out to us through [email protected], (989) 272-9369.