New to Tolling?
Watch this video to learn more
Why create a BC-PASS account?
Ensures you are paying the lowest rate for your vehicle type
Required for monthly subscription rate
- Multiple funding options based on preference and use: pre-paid, pay as you go, or monthly subscription
- Already have a valid E-ZPass account? Bay City Bridge Partners tolling is compatible with the E-ZPass network
What do I need to set up an account?
- Valid photo ID
- Valid vehicle registration for each vehicle using bridge
- Credit or debit card
It is our policy to use the address on your vehicle registration to determine your residency and commercial or non-commercial status.
What are the advantages of using Liberty Bridge?
Better, more reliable experience on familiar route
- All-new road surface
- Upgraded bridge mechanics
- New technology
Efficiencies of taking the most direct route
- Time, mileage and fuel savings
- Less vehicle wear and tear
Electronic tolling is easy
- No toll booths to slow down traffic
- Having an account and transponder guarantees the lowest rates for vehicle type
City of Bay City residents with transponder are FREE until 2028
Monthly subscription provides a flat rate for others who frequently use the bridge for school, work, worship, and fun
Commercial travelers benefit too with free BCBP business analysis and support
- Understand losses incurred by rerouting to non-toll bridges
- See how transponder usage helps to track fleet travel patterns
- Take advantage of on-site tolling education and account registration for employees