$15/Mo Unlimited Option NOW AVAILABLE
The monthly unlimited pass is now available for individual accounts only (NOT commercial). The cost of the pass provides 30 days of unlimited Class 1 trips on both Liberty and Independence bridges.
The cost is $15 per vehicle (assigned at the transponder level).
How to Enroll
Right now, for current account holders who have been waiting for this option, the only way to enroll in the $15/mo unlimited is to:
- Call 855-648-4330, Monday thru Friday, 8am-7pm by August 29
- Visit the Bay City Bridge Partners Customer Service Center, 301 Washington, Suite 101 (current hours of operation are here) by August 29
We will handle your accounts individually to provide you with your discount from the time tolling began (if you already had an account) or when you created your account. Please note: The deadline for contacting us by phone or in person with an existing account to enroll in the $15/mo unlimited pass is August 29.
For new account holders, the ability to enroll in the monthly pass in not currently included in the online account creation process. You may enroll by phone or in person (see above). Or, if online, message us from the BC-PASS portal requesting the monthly pass. Once that process is complete and all required information is verified, you will receive an email confirming your enrollment and ability to begin using the discounted pass.
What You’ll Need to Provide
Customers must bring a valid vehicle registration card for enrollment or upload a copy to their account via BC-Pass.com.
- Your account must be in active status.
- Your account must be in good standing (a positive balance exists at time of enrollment), or the account is brought current at the time of enrollment.
- The account type must be set to PRE-PAID Individual with AUTO-REPLENISHMENT enabled.
- $15 is billed every 30 days from the enrollment/activation date.
- $15 is billed for each enrolled transponder on account.
- If payment fails, the account/transponder(s) is automatically removed from the monthly pass discount.
- Upon customer cancellation, the monthly pass fee is no longer charged. However, the transponder will continue to receive the discount until the expiration date of 30 days is met.
- No credits or refunds for monthly pass cancellation will be provided.
Thank you for your patience. This uniquely-Bay City discount is worth the wait! If you have questions, please call 855-648-4330.
Join Us August 15 for a Community Connections Event
We invite you to join us tonight, 6-7pm, in the Lower Lobby Level of City Hall, 301 Washington Ave.
Our team will be on hand with some quick updates about tolling on Liberty Bridge and construction progress on Independence Bridge. We will leave plenty of time for folks to mingle and ask questions.
We look forward to seeing you then!
Your BC-PASS Account: Understanding the “Replenishment” Process for Pre-Paid Accounts
One of the convenience features of your BC-PASS pre-paid account is the replenishment process. “Replenishment” automatically happens when your pre-paid account reaches $10 or less per transponder so you don’t have to remember to add funds. The payment method you selected for your account is charged $25 per transponder to ensure your account stays active and in good standing.
For example, an account with two transponders with a balance less than $20 will be replenished with $50.
For this and all customer service-related questions, please reach out to one of our customer service representatives at 855-648-4330.